Monday, November 26, 2018

Where Do I Go From Here?

It has been several years since I blogged! 
I thought no better time to start again now that my son has graduated from high school and my daughter is in her senior year.  At this stage of life I am examining what I should do with my life after homeschooling all these years.  The possibilities are limitless!  I have a whole new life chapter ahead of me and I am wondering what to do.  I am praying for God's guidance to show me the way He would have me to go - For I want to walk in His plan and will for my life.  So where do I go from here? 
My prayer echoes that of King David in Psalm 143:8: "Show me the way I should go."
I have read that 90% of knowing God's will is obedience!

I do know this one thing - God is interested in every area of our lives and what He calls us to do He will equip us to do.  We are called to move forward - to go out - to tell, to show, to invite, to shine, to live, to be all that we can be in God's Army!  

We are called to move forward and grow.  Yet we are encouraged with this truth, "He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ" (Philippians 1:6).  So I ask myself, "Where do I go from here?"
The answer is found in Proverbs 3:5 & 6;  "Trust in the LORD with all of your heart, and lean not on your understanding.  In all of your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.
Let's go!  I am living with expectations of goodness!